Is There a Stigma in Lung Cancer Research Funding?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Key Statistics for Lung Cancer. The American Cancer Society. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/non-small-cell-lung-cancer/about/key-statistics.html
- Funding for Research Areas. National Cancer Institute. Available at: https://www.cancer.gov/about-nci/budget/fact-book/data/research-funding
- If You Have Lungs, You Can Get Lung Cancer: Symptoms Even Non-smokers Need to Know. 15-40 Connection. Available at: https://www.15-40.org/2016/12/22/lung-cancer-symptoms-nonsmoker/
- Lung Cancer in Non-Smokers. Very Well. Available at: https://www.verywell.com/lung-cancer-in-non-smokers-2249398
- Quiz: Lung Cancer. Genentech. Available at: https://www.gene.com/stories/quiz-lung-cancer?topic=lung-cancer