Treatment Side Effects – Changes in Taste and Appetite
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 10/24/16 at http://www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorshipduringandaftertreatment/nutritionforpeoplewithcancer/nutritionforthepersonwithcancer/nutrition-during-treatment-taste-smell-changes.
- Rehwaldt M, Wickham R, Purl S, Tariman J, Blendowski C, Shott S, Lappe M. Self-care strategies to cope with taste changes after chemotherapy. Oncol Nurs Forum. 2009 Mar; 36(2): E47–E56.
- Chandrasekar D, Tribett E, Ramchandran K. Integrated palliative care and oncologic care in non-small-cell lung cancer. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2016 May;17(5):23.
- Inui A. Cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: current issues in research and management. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2002 Mar;52: 72–91. doi:10.3322/canjclin.52.2.72
- Chemocare. Accessed online on 10/24/16 at http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/side-effects/taste-changes.aspx and http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/side-effects/cancer-and-chemobased-lack-of.aspx.