Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2020.
- Alecensa product website, Genentech, Inc. Accessed online on 9/28/16 at https://www.alecensa.com/.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 9/28/16 at https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/cancer-currents-blog/2016/fda-alectinib-nsclc.
- MedlinePlus, U.S. National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 9/28/16 at https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a616007.html.
- My Cancer Genome. Accessed online on 8/14/16 at https://www.mycancergenome.org/.
- Genetics Home Reference, National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 8/2/16 at https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/.
- Roche Media Release. FDA approves Roche’s Alecensa (alectinib) as first-line treatment for people with specific type of lung cancer. 11/7/17. Accessed online at https://www.roche.com/media/store/releases/med-cor-2017-11-07.htm