Tips for Managing Cancer Fatigue
- Hofman M, Ryan JL, Figueroa-Moseley CD, Jean-Pierre P, Morrow GR. Cancer-related fatigue: the scale of the problem. The Oncologist. 2007; 12(1S):4-10.
- Chandrasekar D, Tribett E, Ramchandran K. Integrated palliative care and oncologic care in non-small-cell lung cancer. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2016 May;17(5):23.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Accessed online on 11/2/16 at https://www.nccn.org/patients/resources/life_with_cancer/exercise.aspx.
- Berger, A, et. al. Cancer-Related Fatigue. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2010;8:904-931
- Deng GE, Rausch SM, Jones LW, Gulati A, Kumar NB, Greenlee H, Pietanza MC, Cassileth BR. Complementary therapies and integrative medicine in lung cancer: Diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest. 2013 May;143(5 Suppl):e420S-36S.
- Montgomery GH, Schnur JB, Kravits K. Hypnosis for cancer care: over 200 years young. CA Cancer J Clin. 2013 Jan;63(1):31-44.