Get Your Smile On
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Benefits Bridge. The Top 7 Health Benefits Of Smiling. https://benefitsbridge.unitedconcordia.com/top-7-health-benefits-smiling/
- Strean, William B. (2009). Laughter prescription. Can Fam Physician, 55(10). Retrived from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2762283/
- Kraft, TL & Pressman, SD. (2012). Grin and bear it: the influence of manipulated facial expression on the stress response, 23(11). Retrived from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23012270
- Nagle, JE, Brodsky, SL & Weeter, K. (2014). Gender, smiling, and witness credibility in actual trials, 32(2). Retrived from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24634058
- Abel, EL & Kruger, ML. (2010). Smile Intensity in Photographs Predicts Longevity, 21(4). Retrived from http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797610363775
- Mayo Clinic. Stress relief from laughter? It's no joke. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/stress-relief/art-20044456?pg=2