Fighting Misinformation and Fake News About Lung Cancer
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Fake Or Real? How To Self-Check The News And Get The Facts. NPR. Available at: http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/12/05/503581220/fake-or-real-how-to-self-check-the-news-and-get-the-facts
- Don't Fall for Fake Reviews: I-Team Uncovers Them on Yelp, Facebook, Google. NBC Los Angeles. Available at: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Fake-Reviews-on-Yelp-Facebook-Google-447796103.html
- How to Spot Fake News (and Teach Kids to Be Media-Savvy). Common Sense Media. Available at: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/blog/how-to-spot-fake-news-and-teach-kids-to-be-media-savvy
- How To Spot Fake News. IFLA. Available at: https://www.ifla.org/publications/node/11174
- How to Spot Fake News. FactCheck.org. Available: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/how-to-spot-fake-news/