Genetic Abnormalities – EGFR
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cancer.gov/
- My Cancer Genome. Accessed online on 8/11/16 at https://www.mycancergenome.org/.
- Lodish H, Berk A, Zipursky SL, et al. Molecular Cell Biology. 4th edition. New York: W. H. Freeman; 2000. Section 20.4, Receptor Tyrosine Kinases and Ras. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK21720/
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 8/12/16 at http://www.cancer.org/.
- Medscape. Accessed online on 8/12/16 at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1689988-overview#a2.
- National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 8/12/16 at https://www.genome.gov/.
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Version 1.2015. Accessed April 11, 2016 at http://www.nccn.org/patients/guidelines/nscl/index.html.