Coping with Lung Cancer
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cdc.gov/.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Factsheets: Lung and Bronchus Cancer. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology. Accessed online on 11/6/16 at http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/lung-cancer-non-small-cell/survivorship.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed online on 11/3/16 at http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/survivorship/basic_info/survivors/index.htm.
- Medscape. Accessed online on 11/3/16 at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/819424_3.
- Nutrition for the Patient with Cancer During Treatment: A Guide for Patients and Families. American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 11/2/16 at http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/002903-pdf.pdf.
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 11/2/16 at http://www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorshipduringandaftertreatment/stayingactive/physical-activity-and-the-cancer-patient.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Accessed online on 11/4/16 at https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2015/05/lung-cancer-blame-game.html.
- Addressing the Stigma of Lung Cancer, American Lung Association. Accessed online on 11/4/16 at http://www.lung.org/assets/documents/research/addressing-the-stigma-of-lung-cancer.pdf.
- Medscape. Accessed online on 11/6/16 at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/809092.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 11/1/16 at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/tobacco/smoking-cessation-hp-pdq#section/_3
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. Accessed online on 11/4/16 at http://www.nhpco.org/about/hospice-care.
- Medline Plus. National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 11/4/16 at https://medlineplus.gov/endoflifeissues.html