17 Things to Know about Lung Cancer for World Lung Cancer Day 2017
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cdc.gov/
- SEER Cancer Statistics Factsheets: Lung and Bronchus Cancer. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD. Accessed online on 7/31/17 at http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html.
- Estimates of Funding for Various Research, Condition, and Disease Categories (RCDC). National Institutes of Health website. https://report.nih.gov/categorical_spending.aspx. Table Published: February 10, 2016
- Beckles MA, Spiro SG, Colice GL, Rudd RM. Initial evaluation of the patient with lung cancer. Chest 2003;123:97S-104S.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cancer.gov/
- Mulcahy, Nick. “Cancer ‘scanxiety’ is a real (terrifying) thing.” Medscape. 10 Feb 2017. Available from: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/875634?
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients. Lung Cancer Screening. Version Accessed online on 8/31/16 at https://www.nccn.org/patients/guidelines/lung_screening/.