Weight Loss and Cancer
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Weight Loss. Cancer.net. Available at: https://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/side-effects/weight-loss
- Why Do Cancer Patients Waste Away? Research Finds New Clues. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/cancer-patients-wasting-syndrome-072214#1
- Signs and Symptoms of Cancer. American Cancer Society. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-basics/signs-and-symptoms-of-cancer.html
- Coping with Cancer-Related Weight Changes and Muscle Loss. CancerCare. Available at: https://www.cancercare.org/publications/140-coping_with_cancer-related_weight_changes_and_muscle_loss
- Aoyagi, T., Terracina, K. P., Raza, A., Matsubara, H., & Takabe, K. (2015). Cancer cachexia, mechanism and treatment. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 7(4), 17–29. http://doi.org/10.4251/wjgo.v7.i4.17. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4398892/