Lung Cancer Stigma – What Can We Do About It?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Greenwald, A, McGhee, D; Schwartz, J. Measuring Individual Differences in Implicit Cognition: The Implicit Association Test. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1998; 6: 1464–1480.
- The Lung Cancer Project. Available at: http://www.thelungcancerproject.org/
- Transforming Stigma. Free to Breathe. Available at: http://www.freetobreathe.org/images/uploads/FreetoBreathe_stigmaresource_final.pdf
- Support Groups. CancerCare. Available at: Available at: https://www.cancercare.org/support_groups
- Phone Buddy. Lung Cancer Alliance. Available at: http://www.lungcanceralliance.org/lca-services/practical-resources/phone-buddy/