November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- National Cancer Institute. Cancer Stat Facts: Common Cancer Sites. https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html//common.html. Accessed 9/19/2018.
- SEER Cancer Stat Facts: Lung and Bronchus Cancer. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html. Accessed 9/19/2018.
- SEER Cancer Stat Facts: Female Breast Cancer. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/breast.html. Accessed 9/19/2018.
- American Lung Association. Lung Cancer Fact Sheet. http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/lung-cancer/resource-library/lung-cancer-fact-sheet.html. Accessed 9/19/2018.
- Bradley CJ, Yabroff KR, Dahman B, Feuer EJ, Mariotto A, Brown ML. Productivity Costs of Cancer Mortality in the United States: 2000-2020. J Natl Cancer Inst 2008; 100:1763-70. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720777/