My Summary of the World Conference on Lung Cancer
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The LungCancer.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- The ASCO Post. WCLC 2018: NELSON Study: CT Screening for Early Lung Cancer Reduces Lung Cancer Mortality. Accessed October 30, 2018. Retrieved from: http://www.ascopost.com/News/59300
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Who Should Be Screened for Lung Cancer? Accessed October 30, 2018. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/lung/basic_info/screening.htm
- The New England Journal of Medicine. First-Line Atezolizumab plus Chemotherapy in Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Accessed October 30, 2018. Retrieved from: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1809064
- Hematology Oncology Today. Entrectinib safe, effective for ROS1-positive non-small cell lung cancer. Accessed October 30, 2018. Retrieved from: https://www.healio.com/hematology-oncology/lung-cancer/news/online/%7Bbbbd8d07-b15d-45b6-b8ab-7469100239c4%7D/entrectinib-safe-effective-for-ros1--positive-non-small-cell-lung-cancer
- Business Wire. TP Therapeutics Announces Updated Interim Phase 1 Data with Repotrectinib (TPX-0005) in ROS1 Fusion-positive NSCLC to be Presented at World Conference on Lung Cancer. Accessed October 30, 2018. Retrieved from: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180905005355/en/TP-Therapeutics-Announces-Updated-Interim-Phase-1