Genetic Abnormalities – ALK
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- My Cancer Genome. Accessed online on 8/14/16 at https://www.mycancergenome.org/.
- Genetics Home Reference, National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 8/2/16 at https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/.
- Lodish H, Berk A, Zipursky SL, et al. Molecular Cell Biology. 4th edition. New York: W. H. Freeman; 2000. Section 20.4, Receptor Tyrosine Kinases and Ras. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK21720/
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 8/14/16 at http://www.cancer.org/.
- Medscape. Accessed online on 8/14/16 at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1689988-overview#a2.
- Roche Media Release. FDA approves Roche’s Alecensa (alectinib) as first-line treatment for people with specific type of lung cancer. 11/7/17. Accessed online at https://www.roche.com/media/store/releases/med-cor-2017-11-07.htm