Antibody and Molecular Testing
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cancer.gov/.
- Medscape. Accessed online on 8/4/16 at http://emedicine.medscape.com/.
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 8/4/16 at http://www.cancer.org/.
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Version 1.2015. Accessed April 11, 2016 at http://www.nccn.org/patients/guidelines/nscl/index.html.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Accessed online on 9/13/16 at https://www.mskcc.org/blog/lung-patients-will-benefit-new-molecular-testing-guideline.
- Lindeman NI, Cagle PT, Beasley MB, et al. Molecular Testing Guideline for Selection of Lung Cancer Patients for EGFR and ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: Guideline from the College of American Pathologists, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, and Association for Molecular Pathology. Journal of thoracic oncology: official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. 2013;8(7):823-859. doi:10.1097/JTO.0b013e318290868f.