Complications and Related Conditions
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: January 2017.
- Merck Manual. Accessed online on 8/15/16 at http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/lung-and-airway-disorders/pleural-and-mediastinal-disorders/pleural-effusion.
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 8/15/16 at http://www.cancer.org/.
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients – Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Version 1.2015. National Comprehensive Cancer Network.
- National Cancer Institute. Accessed online on 8/15/16 at http://dceg.cancer.gov/research/what-we-study/second-cancers/.
- Brown CG, Brodsky J, Cataldo JK. Lung cancer stigma, anxiety, depression and quality of life. J Psychosoc Oncol. 2014:32(1):59-73. doi: 10.1080/07347332.2013.855963.
- National Institute of Mental Health. Accessed online on 8/16/17 at http://www.nimh.nih.gov/.
- Montazeri A, Milroy R, Hole D, McEwen J, Gillis CR. Anxiety and depression in patients with lung cancer before and after diagnosis: findings from a population in Glasgow, Scotland. J Epidemiol Community Health. 1998:52:203-204.