Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: April 2019.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 10/6/16 at https://nccih.nih.gov/health/yoga/introduction.htm.
- Gaiam. Accessed online on 10/7/16 at http://www.gaiam.com/discover/167/article/beginners-guide-8-major-styles-yoga/.
- Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital. Accessed online on 10/7/16 at http://bensonhenryinstitute.org/news-and-events/news/151-your-brain-on-yoga.
- Fouladbakhsh JM, Davis JE, Yarandi HN. A pilot study of the feasibility and outcomes of yoga for lung cancer survivors. ONF 2014, 41(2):162-174. doi: 10.1188/14.ONF.162-174.
- Buffart LM, van Uffelen JGZ, Riphagen II, Brug J, van Mechelen W, Brown WJ, Chinapaw MJM. Physical and psychosocial benefits of yoga in cancer patients and survivors, a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. BMC Cancer. 2012;12:559. doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-12-559.