Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: April 2019.
- CancerCare. Accessed online on 10/6/16 at http://www.cancercare.org/publications/54-relaxation_techniques_and_mind_body_practices_how_they_can_help_you_cope_with_cancer.
- Xue D, Abernethy AP. Management of dyspnea in advanced lung cancer: recent data and emerging concepts. Curr Opin Support Palliat Care. 2010;4:85-91.
- Ripamonti C. Management of dyspnea in advanced cancer patients. Support Care Cancer. 1999 Jul;7(4):233-43.
- Liu W, Pan YL, Gaao CX, Shang Z, Ning LJ, Liu X. Breathing exercises improve post-operative pulmonary function and quality of life in patients with lung cancer: A meta-analysis. Exp Ther Med. 2013 Apr;5(4):1194-1200.
- Stanford Health Care. Accessed online on 10/13/16 at https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-treatments/p/pulmonary-rehabilitation/what-to-expect.html.