How Common Is Lung Cancer?
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2019.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed online on 3/29/19 at http://www.cdc.gov/
- American Cancer Society. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.cancer.org/.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Factsheets: Lung and Bronchus Cancer. National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD. Accessed online on 3/29/19 at http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/lungb.html.
- LungCancer.org, a Program of CancerCare. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.lungcancer.org.
- American Lung Association. Accessed online on 8/1/16 at http://www.lung.org.
- Thun MJ, Carter BD, Feskanich D, Freedman ND, Prentice R, Lopez AD, Hartge P, Gapstur SM. 50-year trends in smoking-related mortality in the United States. N Engl J Med. 2013 Jan 24;368(4):351-64.